Are you looking for the best social media marketing podcasts to listen to in 2023? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. This article will provide you with an overview of 9 of the best social media marketing podcasts available today.
These podcasts will help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and tactics in online marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and more. From Social Media Examiner to Online Marketing Made Easy, there’s something for everyone here.
So put on your headphones and get ready to learn more about how you can maximize your social media presence and grow your business! So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get right on it!
- 1 What is a social media marketing podcast?
- 2 Top 9 Social Media Podcasts
- 3 Final Thoughts on Social Media Podcasts
Top 9 Social Media Podcasts
Whether you are a social media influencer or somebody who runs a digital marketing agency, social media podcasts can turn out to be educating and entertaining in ways you might not have imagined. Our top 9 social media podcasts list will provide valuable insights while keeping you delighted.
1. Social Media Pubcast
Social Media Pubcast aims toward Facebook marketers who desire to become more advanced in the field. The episodes are blends of pubcasters (where guests answer queries related to Facebook marketing and advertising growth tactics) and audio blog posts. The reason behind them being called “pubcasts” is that they intend to have an informal feel.
- Episodes are informal enough to be “discussed over a beer.”
- Bit-sized, Pubcast Shots for quick tutorials and tips
- Discussion of Facebook entrepreneurship and ads challenges
Host(s): Jon Loomer | Duration: 20 to 65 minutes | Frequency: 1 Episode Every Friday | Our Favorite Episode: PUBCAST: The Fundamentals of Facebook Advertising
2. Goal Digger
With over 500 episodes and more than 74 million downloads, Goal Digger has been featured in Good Morning America, USAToday, Marie Claire, and Forbes. The podcast host, Jenna Kutcher, is an incredibly successful social media influencer who shares business hacks, productivity tips, and social media strategies for building a career as a social media marketer.
- Tested, actionable tips that have proven to be successful
- Additional online courses
- Recommendation of tools for growing social media
Host(s): Jenna Kutcher | Duration: 30 to 50+ minutes | Frequency: Weekly | Our Favorite Episode: My 3 Social Media Secrets for Growing Your Email List
3. Social Pros Podcast
Among the longest-running social media podcasts, Social Pros is hosted by two prominent marketers, Adam Brown for Salesforce and Jay Baer for Convince & Convert. Every podcast episode consists of insights from leading social media strategists and the latest ideas and trends to leverage these in social media.
- Learn how to use Instagram for building engagement
- Boost your Facebook engagement
- Learning about using social media for customer service as a marketing tactic
Host(s): Adam Brown and Jay Baer | Duration: 35 to 60 minutes | Frequency: Every Friday | Our Favorite Episode: 366 Bites of Wisdom for Social Media Professionals
4. Hashtag Authentic
- Entertaining and highly-informative podcast
- A podcast for creatives, entrepreneurs, makers, and dreamers
- Obtain insider social media insights to enhance social media presence
Host(s): Sara Tasker | Duration: 20 to 80+ minutes | Frequency: Irregular | Our Favorite Episode: Why It’s Never Too Late to Grow Your Instagram
5. Good Social Media Podcast
Hosted by Todd Austin, Good Social Media Podcast has episodes to help you learn about the stories related to how social media is aiding people to live more connected, more prosperous, and fuller lives. Austin digs deeper into social media statistics while sharing growth hacks and marketing tips.
- Get informed about how social media is enriching relationships
- Connect Emotionally
- More positivity through good stories
Host(s): Todd Austin | Duration: 14 to 60+ minutes | Frequency: Nothing New Since June 24, 2020 | Our Favorite Episode: Collaborative Marketing and Social Media with Jess Ruhfus
6. Twitter Smarter Podcast
Get insights into the best practices on Twitter Smarter Podcast from Twitter marketing expert Madalyn Sklar. She interviews marketing and social media experts to learn about Twitter tools, resources, and tips. By getting to know about these, you can attain the growth you have been desiring.
- Learn to work smart for growth on Twitter
- Listened to by people from over 117 nations
- Learn to use Twitter to your benefit
Host(s): Madalyn Sklar | Duration: 10 to 50 minutes | Frequency: Nothing New Since February 29, 2020 | Our Favorite Episode: How to Find Inspiration for Creating Twitter Content (Janet Machuka)
7. Social Media Lab by AgoraPulse
Powered by AgoraPulse, Social Media Lab is among the most incredible podcasts. The hosts, Scott Ayres and Jason, How to try ideas regarding what works on social media platforms and what does not. While Scott is focused on the organic part, Jason concentrates on the paid part. For the podcast, they focus on some of the most famous theories associated with social media marketing and experiment to check if they are helpful.
- “Mythbusters of the social media marketing ecosystem”
- Insights about YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Get clarification on various social media tactics
Host(s): Scott Ayres | Duration: 10 to 30 minutes | Frequency: Nothing New Since September 17, 2021, | Our Favorite Episode: Resurrecting Dead Instagram Accounts!
8. Maximize Your Social Influence with Neal Schaffer
In this podcast, Neal Schaffer teaches small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers how to leverage and monetize their social media influence. He discusses social media and influencer marketing through personal experience and guest interviews. The weekly podcast will provide you with insights you would be amazed to hear!
- Information about Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Learn to enhance your Return on Investment
- Get to know about the most useful social media tools
Host(s): Neal Schaffer | Duration: Approximately 30 minutes | Frequency: Weekly | Our Favorite Episode: How to Optimize Your Content Publishing on Your Blog and Social Media
9.. Casual Fridays
Casual Fridays is a podcast where you’ll learn about tactics for social media marketing and digital strategies. It is primarily for the ones in the field of entertainment, hospitality, and tourism, but even if you are not in any of these, you will still find the insights helpful. Applying them to your social media marketing strategies will be incredibly beneficial.
- Learn social media marketing and digital strategies through case studies
- Learn the practical implementation of theoretical tactics
- Grow your social media accounts across various platforms, from Instagram to TikTok
Host(s): Tyler Anderson | Duration: 25 to 60 minutes | Frequency: Weekly but Nothing Since April 21, 2021 | Our Favorite Episode: Everything You Need to Know About TikTok for Business
Final Thoughts on Social Media Podcasts
Whether a business or fashion influencer account, social media podcasts can provide helpful insights related to marketing and digital strategies for growing social media presence. Irrespective of your social media goals (increase engagement, enhance reach, etc.) and platform, there is a podcast for every niche.
This article discussed the ten best social media podcasts that will significantly assist you regardless of your domain. We are confident they will offer you actionable strategies, advice, and insight you can use starting today.
Social Media Marketing Podcasts FAQs
Several platforms are great for podcasts, and many of the above-stated podcasts are also available. These are iTunes, Facebook, Pinterest, Audible, Spotify, SoundCloud, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Social media podcasts can prove to be greatly helpful for marketing. There are several podcasts available on social media marketing that you can listen to. If you are unsure which to listen to, start with our list of the top 9 podcasts we have shared above.
As our Content Writer, Conway is responsible for Writing the content for our blog. With a degree in Mass Communications, they bring a unique perspective to our team and are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals.