Event Coverage | CXMSummit Dallas - Learn social media best practices and business strategies to find more customers
CXMSummit Dallas featured front line executives sharing Social Media Best Practices and Business Strategies to grow revenue, understand customer data and provide better customer service.
The summit focused on three major themes:
1) Customer Data & Building Loyalty
2) Social Media Lead Generation
3) Social Media Customer Service
The event was presented live to 100 social media, marketing, communications, HR, customer service and advertising professionals. While Twitter conversations reached 700,000 accounts through the day using #cxmsummit13.
• Mike Lewis, Chairman & CEO, ILD Corp., Co-founder SocialStrategy1
• Dennis Stoutenburgh, President & COO, Co-founder SocialStrategy1
• Steve Ennen, President, Centris Marketing Science, Sr. Strategic Advisor, SocialStrategy1
• Eric Swayne, Director of Insights, GolinHarris
• Amy O’Brien, Sr. Analyst, Social Media, American Airlines
• Annette Hernandez, Specialist, Social Media Customer Service, American Airlines
• Justin Dennis, Marketing Director, SocialStrategy1
Speakers shared their personal bios, social media best practices, and how social media could help impact business growth.
Below are the individual speaker presentations and #cxmsummit13 Twitter summary.
Social Media Leadership - Trends in CXM and Social Media
Mike Lewis - Chairman & CEO, ILD Corp., Co-founder SocialStrategy1
Using Social and Mobile in your Multichannel Strategy
Dennis Stoutenburgh - President & COO, Co-founder SocialStrategy1
How to Integrate Social Media into Traditional Business Practices
Steve Ennen - President, Centris Marketing Science, Sr. Strategic Advisor, SocialStrategy1
How to use Social Media Data to lead Content Marketing
Justin Dennis - Marketing Director, SocialStrategy1