White Box Social Quarterly Report & New Features Now Available!
What can Google tell you about employee turnover? Is Yelp really moving the needle when it comes to same-store restaurant sales growth? What about ambiance? Do low scores on Ambiance predict poor sales performance? White Box Social Intelligence members are finding out!
Today we published the second White Box Social Quarterly Report. This Q3 report is a member only benefit and is designed to address social trends, social correlations between workforce and financial performance and updates & changes to the social and digital landscape. Some of the highlights include:
- Google & Yelp as restaurant employee turnover Indicators
- Yelp as a restaurant sales performance indicator
- “Ambiance” & “intent to return” as restaurant sales performance indicators
- Segment trend analysis
- Industry news update and more!
We are also excited to announce two new features to your White Box Social Intelligence platform:
- Color coding of sentiment terms on the Detail dashboard and also on the detail mentions on the Wheel Dashboard. Here is an article with more detail.
- Ability to create nicknames for locations. So a unit can be “Uptown Location” or “Unit 302” instead of the full address. Here is an article with more detail.
Curious about how you can access these restaurant insights on a more frequent basis? Contact us today with questions or to set up a demo:
– The team at White Box Social Intelligence