Twitter Tune-up – Quick Tips
Who doesn’t love a quick tip? Mashable’s Erica Swallow, in an Open Forum post, shares 5 Quick Ways to Liven Up Your Twitter Stream:
- Get visual by adding pics and videos.
- Get physical by tweeting out your location during relevant events or when making appearances.
- Get personal by sharing tidbits that tell your story.
- Get inspired to deliver fresh content by retweeting customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Get smart about giving consumers the value they’re looking for by tweeting expert tips and tricks.
In that spirit, I humbly submit these additional Twitter tune-up tips:
- Get writer-ly. A tweet isn’t a dissertation, but simply reviewing and editing those few characters before you broadcast them will help you catch potentially embarrassing typos or unclear language.
- Get authentic by meaning what you say. If you tweet a customer that a company rep will follow up on an issue, make it happen!
We’d love to hear your quick Tweet tips.