Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

social media ROI Archives - Social Strategy1

Social ROI: Knowing the Science Behind It

June 13, 2014 | By | No Comments

How do I get Social ROI from my investments? Does this question keep you up at night? You are not alone! There is a way of approaching your social media journey through understanding the steps needed to become a mature social business. However, there are a few things that can be done even if you […]

13 Sep


No Comments

Is Social Media Telling the Story You Want?

September 13, 2011 | By | No Comments

Social media marketer Taylor Wiegert recently wrote about The Power of the Story and gives some great tips on how to look at your brands messaging to ensure you make good use of the power your story can have. By asking questions like, “What do you want me to tell my friends?” and “Why should I spread the word?” you can evaluate your messaging to ensure you get the most of your social media efforts.

01 Sep


No Comments

33% of B2B Marketers Don’t Track ROI [Survey]

September 1, 2011 | By | No Comments

A full one-third of B2B marketers surveyed by Sagefrog Marketing Group reported that they don’t track return on investment. Why? Cynthia Boris on Marketing Pilgrim, who shares her thoughts on the survey findings, notes that tracking and reporting…

05 Aug


No Comments

Advertisers Like Results of Twitter Campaigns – Stats

August 5, 2011 | By | No Comments

Their stats say 80% of engagement happens when Twitter users click on a tweet and the other 20% happens when users click on a retweet, @mention, or @reply.

13 Jul


No Comments

Tips – Sweetening up the C-Suite to Social Media Strategy

July 13, 2011 | By | No Comments

This is one of MarketingProfs tips—and it’s a can’t-miss if you want to earn support from execs. You’re excited about where a social media strategy might take your brand—but don’t let that passion allow you to monopolize the conversation. If they haven’t heavily used social media in a corporate setting, they’re bound to have questions and concerns. Take time to answer their questions thoroughly and professionally, and, whatever you do, don’t get defensive.

10 May


No Comments

3 Non-Financial Social Media Metrics

May 10, 2011 | By | No Comments

Return on investment is the gold-standard for measuring social media’s impact on the bottom line, but there are other metrics that provide invaluable insight into the health and well-being of a social media strategy.

15 Apr


No Comments

What’s Your Social Media ROI?

April 15, 2011 | By | No Comments

Two-thirds of American small businesses use social media for marketing, but many say that lack of time and resources is a big challenge to their online efforts, according to a MerchantCircle survey of 8,500 small business owners.

18 Mar


No Comments

Facebook Brings In More Money Than Twitter, Eventbrite Says

March 18, 2011 | By | No Comments

Social Media ROI is a hot topic these days. It can be the determining factor when deciding on your social media strategy and allocating funds to your effort. A recent study done by Eventbrite should help shed some light on where you can see more return.

Old Spice Guy Numbers

March 17, 2011 | By | No Comments

We watched the videos. We analyzed the campaign. But did the Old Spice Guy deliver awesomeness where it counts—in ROI? Possibly, suggests reporting from Brenna Ehrlich on Mashable.

07 Mar


One Comment

Define: Social Media ROI Cycle

March 7, 2011 | By | One Comment

We have product life cycles, customer life cycles, and marketing cycles. Now Jamie Turner gives us the social media ROI cycle. In Understanding the Social Media ROI Cycle, he divides the cycle into 3 stages.