Social Media Secrets for Small Business
Last week Social Strategy1’s CEO Mike Lewis and Chief Intelligence Officer Steve Ennen teamed up with OfficeArrow.com to provide a free webinar on Secrets to Social Media for Small Business. The webinar was full of great social media insights and information shared by Mike and Steve.
The following points are a few important quotations shared in the webinar:
- “You have to be involved, react, and contribute to make sure your presence online is of value to the people you are trying to reach.” – Michael F. Lewis
- “I think one of the biggest missteps as we go into the world of social media is trying to use these channels, Facebook, Twitter, what have you, those blogs and forums as another way to push out content.” – Steve Ennen
- “As it relates to video, I am just a big advocate of it, on your own website to give people a quick concise idea of this kinds of services that you provide and how you separate yourself from the competitors.” – Michael F. Lewis
- “Campaigns are singular they are shot one direction or another they may give you momentary lift. But the fallback can be more damaging than any temporary lift.” – Steve Ennen
- “When you get plugged in to the right set of people, whether it is on Facebook or LinkedIn or wherever, the access to great ideas is so plentiful and so easy to access and implement.” – Michael F. Lewis
- “It is really more about dedication than it is at time so. As long as you are at it and you know that you are committed to it, you are engaged and you are well planned then you should be pretty well covered. That time commitment is going to vary and get less and less as tools get better and better.” – Steve Ennen
If you were unable to make the webinar or would just like to see the presentation again, it is available ANYTIME on RollCall TV. We thank all of you who participated and stay tuned for more intuitive webinars from Steve & Mike!
Read more from Mike Lewis and Steve Ennen in Mike’s new book: Social Media Leadership: How to Get Off the Bench and Into the Game, which is available at Amazon and many bookstores.