Shopping List for Social Media Monitoring Success
Shopping list for social media monitoring success
You’re searching the Web because you know it’s time for your company to start a social media monitoring and reputation management program. By now, you’ve also done enough homework to know that it’s not something you want to do in-house. After all, you don’t really want to invest time and resources in a project that’s not your bread-and-butter. Here’s your shopping list for finding a best-in-class social media monitoring service:
- Variety is the spice of life– Fancy Chain Restaurant doesn’t have the same needs as Giant Pig Feed Producer. That’s why it’s critical to stay away from services that offer a one-strategy-fits-all approach. Look for an online listening partner who offers a variety of plans that cater to your brand’s individual style.
- Top of the tech heap –Don’t get left behind by a service that’s living in 2009. An online listening company should offer best-in-class technology that changes just as fast as social media does.
- Expect the experts – If you’ve already looked into staffing an in-house social media monitoring department then you know exactly how hard it is to find experts in this emerging field. Make sure the service you invest in knows the difference between eyeballs and impressions.
- Customer social engagement a manners maven would be proud of – If the company you hire to implement your social media strategy will engage your customers, make sure they have a professional and courteous staff—one that won’t YELL AT CUSTOMERS who comment on your blog or who will go off-message when answering brand fans.
- Saddle up to strategy, pardner – You don’t need a know-it-all to bluster into your business and tell you why your brand won’t survive without their online listening services. Look for a partner with extensive experience providing outsourced solutions that work. Ideally, your social media monitoring and reputation management partner will make your business their business.
Social Strategy1 has the right tech and the right team to implement and manage your social media listening needs. Contact the team today for a risk-free assessment.