How to Turn Your Mobile & Social Customers into Recurring Sales [White Paper]
In this white paper we examine geosocial, 2012 consumer internet trends and using social local mobile marketing to increase brick and mortar sales.
As of May 2011, there are 5.3 billion mobile devices globally. Every day there are more mobile phones produced than babies born. Mobile devices are connecting the world to the Internet. Consumers are connected to an unlimited source of information and connectivity is becoming an inherent part of our daily lives.
The connected consumer makes purchase decisions based on the information available to them and for small businesses, restaurants and franchises your online reputation is paramount to success.
You will learn:
- What is Geosocial, how big is it and how does it affect sales?
- How can Yelp affect my business?
- What is a Geosocial Marketing Funnel?
- How to plan to engage customers in mobile and social?
- What performance indicators should you measure
- Social Strategy1 Client Case Study