Facebook Pages Tips
Although it seems that social media use has reached its peak, the fact that Facebook has maintained an estimated unique visitor count of 590 million* for the last two quarters, will continue to have businesses paying attention to its value in today’s wired world.
Whether you’ve just started using Facebook for business or have a page already, here are some tips on ways to make improvements and keep your audience engaged:
- Run a creative contest.
- Mix things up with offline events for the community.
- Special privileges for community members.
- Use Facebook Questions.
- Consistently upload interesting and relevant content.
When you’re thinking about what and when to post on your Facebook page, here are some do’s and don’ts:
- Don’t automate your status updates.
- Don’t be afraid to show you’re human.
- Do post more photos and videos
- Do watch your post frequency and timing.
- Do track the performance of your posts.
How have you used your Facebook page to engage with your audience? What has worked and what has not?