Facebook Pages for Small Businesses
This week, two team members from Social Strategy1 were able to attend a business marketing event hosted by Facebook. We were able to get an inside look at what facebook recommends to make your page shine and to meet customers where they are.
While their biggest recommendation was to utilize their paid advertising program, with targeted ads, sponsored stories and promoted posts, there are still a number of ways to bring your content to your audiences.
- Complete your page
- Invite your contacts to like your page
- Post relevant and timely updates
- Target the right message to the right audience
- Test ad copy and images
- Use ads manager insights to see what’s working
- Create and promote quality content from your page
- Get the Facebook pages manager app for mobile
- Use page insights to see what’s working
Even with these tips, finding the perfect balance of strategy and content for Facebook and all of your social media platforms is key to success. At Social Strategy1 we run the gamut. Whether you’re looking for a complete overhaul of your current strategy or looking to augment your existing efforts, we are here to help. Give us a call today at 877-SS1-DEMO.