Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

05 Aug

By

No Comments

Advertisers Like Results of Twitter Campaigns – Stats

August 5, 2011 | By | No Comments

Is Twitter advertising worth the investment? New numbers suggest it has been for 600+ marketers who have tried it, according to eMarketer research. A robust 80% of advertisers renewed their campaigns with the micro-blogging social network.

So where does the action happen? Their stats say 80% of engagement happens when Twitter users click on a tweet and the other 20% happens when users click on a retweet, @mention, or @reply.

Are your social media marketing campaigns working? If you don’t know or you’re not confident about the way you currently measure social media ROI, contact the Social Strategy1 team for a free demo.

Submit a Comment


*