100 Social Media Statistics, Charts And Graphs From HubSpot
Everyone wonders that sometimes. To help answer that question, the web marketing specialists at HubSpot compiled some eye-popping social media statistics in their free, downloadable eBook, 100 AWESOME Marketing Stats, Charts & Graphs. Here are some of their findings:
Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
What about traditional advertising?
- 86 percent of people skip TV ads and 44 percent of direct mail never gets opened.
- Inbound marketing costs 62 percent less per lead than traditional outbound marketing.
Search Engine Optimization
- Companies with 311 or more indexed web pages get 236 percent more leads than companies with just 176-310 pages indexed. The moral: Make sure you have a lot of content that’s easily found by search engines.
- 75 percent of searchers never bother to scroll past the first page of search results.
- LinkedIn produces the most conversions for B2Bs.
- 63 percent of businesses using social media report improved marketing results.
If your company doesn’t blog often enough — or at all — it’s time to reconsider your strategy.
- B2C companies with blogs produce 88 percent more leads per month than those that do not blog.
- Bloggers who post multiple times a day get the most leads, compared with those who blog daily, 2-3 times weekly, weekly, etc.
The potential audience on Facebook at any given time is staggering.
- 93 percent of U.S. adult Internet users are on Facebook.
- One out of every eight minutes online is spent on Facebook.
Tweeting is not just for teens, but is a serious business tool.
- Companies that use Twitter average twice as many leads per month than companies that don’t.
- 67 percent of U.S. Twitter users are more likely to patronize brands they follow.
These social media statistics illustrate just how important it is to build your brand online intelligently using social media. But knowing you should and knowing how are two different things. At Social Strategy1, we can help you zero in on the most effective ways to market using these channels, with an emphasis on social media statistics and business intelligence. Contact us today to explore our services.